Professional Academic Achievements
Bringing the world-class primary curriculum of International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and the most outstanding Khmer programmes makes HIA students actively engaged in innovating new information and ideas. HIA students will consistently demonstrate their challenges towards global competence.
A Dynamic Learning Environment
The HIA physical environment invites you to come in and engage in the process of inquiry. It surrounds you with a myriad of signs of the learning that goes on here. The classrooms, playground, swimming pool, ICT laboratory, library, common area – everything – is designed to allow easy access to the best ideas and to encourage the ongoing exchange of those ideas. The school is a wonderful balance of comfort and stimulation to think.
Everybody Is Together
With the first walk-in, you have an immediate sense that you are important to the learning community. It is a place where the individual is genuinely listened to and concerns are actively addressed. Visitors and community members frequently comment about how they feel safe, respected and cared for while at school.
HIA Core Values
These values underpin everything we do. They serve as a benchmark for all our decisions, policies and practices. We believe that children come first and that every child matters.
- Uniqueness – constantly improve and innovate
- Attention – all details count
- Leadership – discipline, responsibility and open communication
- Integrity – honesty and strong moral principles
- Teamwork – working together and respecting each other
- Passion – Put our heart and effort in to what we love doing
- Caring – Display kindness and empathy for others